Crowns and veneers are two types of restorations that improve the appearance and functionality of your teeth.
The main difference is that veneers only covers the front of the teeth, whereas a crown would cover the entire tooth.
- Not as invasive as crowns as more of the original tooth is kept intact during the preparation
- Tooth must have enough enamel for the veneer to bond on to
- Mainly for cosmetic purposes
- More of the tooth needs to be filed or ground down during the preparation in comparison to veneers
- More protective as covers the entire tooth
- For teeth that have cracks, extensive decay or otherwise been damaged
5% OFF YOUR NEXT CROWN OR VENEER TREATMENT
Show this blog post to receive 5% off your next crown or veneer treatment.
For more information call us on (03) 8782 0026 or book online now!
Terms and conditions apply.